Please read my Legal Disclaimer before reading this post.
Drinking Apple cider vinegar (ACV), first thing in the morning, is getting very popular these days. You could just have ACV, with some honey, in warm water every morning – or you could go into a little more detail, and enjoy the added benefits of a non-breakfast plan.
Dr. Arnold Heret, author of Mucusless Diet Healing System says:
The worst of all eating habits nowadays is to stuff the stomach with food early in the morning.
It is best that no more than two meals a day be eaten, even though the quantity you eat is as much as if three or even four meals were eaten. Later, when the stomach is cleaner, a small dish of fresh fruits when in season may be eaten for breakfast if desired. If possible, the first meal, lunch, should be eaten between ten and eleven in the morning, and supper not sooner than five or six in the afternoon.
I haver personally stopped having breakfast. I start my day with, what I call, The Morning Detox Cocktail, on an absolutely empty stomach. I take 20-30 minutes to sip the cocktail slowly.
After the morning drink, I go for a workout. In my experience, after having done this for a few months, I now have a better workout, then I did after a full breakfast.
After my workout, I drink water, and eat a 4 dates. This hydrates me, and takes care of the sugar.
On days when I don’t exercise, I wait for about an hour after the ACV cocktail, before I drink some plain water
The Morning Detox Cocktail – Recipe
- 1- Mug of water
- 1- Tablespoon honey
- 1- Tablespoon Organic Raw Unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1- Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
Warm it in the microwave, just like a cup of tea – but not very hot.
The ACV, and Turmeric, don’t make for a very pleasant smell, nor taste. I sprinkle a generous amount of Cinnamon, on the warm drink. This makes the drink smell, and taste, very nice.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar – Personal Experience
I have personally experienced the following benefits
- No more morning breath. I wake up with a fresh smelling mouth.
- Reduction in sweat. I used to sweat too much.
- Reduced arthritis inflammation
- Reduced appetite. I can’t say weight loss, since I had already lost a lot of weight, thanks to [Dr. Ehret’s Mucusless Diet Healing System(/health/prof-arnold-ehret-mucusless-diet-healing-system)
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar – Suggested
Since I’m neither a journalist, nor a scientist, I have nothing new to tell about the benefits of ACV. So I am copy-pasting highlights, and giving links to some very well written articles, by people much more qualified than myself.
- Kills many types of bacteria
- Lowers blood sugar levels and fights diabetes
- Helps lose weight by making you feel full
- Lowers cholesterol and reduces your risk of heart disease
- May have protective effects against cancer
- Can help lower blood pressure
- Promotes healthy detoxification of the liver and other organs
- Eliminates Candida growth
- Can help prevent Osteoporosis
- Slows the aging process
- Soothe a sore throat
- Clear a stuffy nose
- Gets rid of dandruff
- Clears acne
- reduce nighttime cramps
- Whitens teeth
- Eliminates bad breath
- Cure hiccups
- Natural deodrant
- Cures warts
- Ease varicose veins
- Detox your body
Health benefits of consuming Honey
- Prevent cancer and heart disease
- Reduces ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal
- Reduce cough and throat irritation
- Blood sugar regulation
- Strenghten the immne System
- Treat yeast infections
- Helps with allergies
- Cough suppressant
- Helps with sleeping
- Helps reduce dandruff
- Helps with herpes
- Helps sooth acid reflux
- Boosts immune System
- Helps prevent and fight cancer
- Treats sinus issues
- Helps with cholesterol
Benefits of drinking Turmeric
- A powerful antioxidant
- Anti-cancer properties
- Aids heart Health
- Reduces inflammation
- Pain Killer
- Cancer treatment
- Diabetes management
- gastrointestinal tgreatments
- cholesterol regulation